! SURE. I'm procrastinating. I MIGHT AS WELL, lol?
1. What was the most disgusting thing you ever ate or would eat?
One time when I was little, I was ferociously sick and needed to take my medicine before a meal. But it was that disgusting syrup, so I became difficult about ingesting it. My hand swatted the spoon while it was over my bowl of rice and fell in. And my babysitter was like, "aw, hell no. You are not wasting food AND medicine. You're gonna eat." So I ate it and it was the worst thing ever, omg.
2. When did your heart first get broken?
Sorry! I have the love life of a jelly fish! No broken hearts here.
3. What would you wish for if you had one free wish and you could have anything?
An unlimited license to travel with all expenses PAID.
4. And would that truly make you happy?
Hells yeah. Global education, y'all!
5. What was the first thing (that you remember) that your parents lied to you about?
That moles are caused by fly poop.
6. Where would you be now (or who/what) if you had received that letter from Hogwarts when you were eleven?
I'd be witch, for one thing! That's already magical. I think I'd be learning how to make potions or something.
7. What would you do with your life if you had one billion dollars?
I don't know what to do with a MILLION dollars... lol. Play lots of video games and localize all my favorite games in a language I can understand!
8. Who do you have conversations with (or argue with) in your mind and what are they about?
About procrastination really. like, "you should get up and do that. Now." I should. Later. "No, now. There will be consequences." There will be. But this is preferable right now.
9. Is there one doable thing that always makes you happy (like coffee in the morning, or a book/photo)?
Pixeling! Wait no. Sometimes that makes me cry, hahahaha. Do-over! Uh. Eating a variety of food. Yep.
10. I dare you to make up something for yourself - a question. Write me both the question and the answer to that.
"How many nicknames have you had?"
LOTS. Intentional and UNintentional! My name is Vyvy. But I've been called Phoebe, Mimi, Ry Ry, Vye Vye, Vye Vy. Lolol. The list goes on. When I get coffee, whatever name the person writes on the cup is basically my name for the day.